Friday, March 25, 2011

Lauren & Ali Wii Dance

Lauren and Ali spent a few days with us when their mom went to Seattle for the weekend. Corey was busy working on his final project for a management class he was taking for work, so we were blessed to have the girls stay with us for a few days. We all had a great time. The girls enjoyed playing on the Wii. I think their new favorite is "Just Dance 2." They really seem to get into it. It is a shame the video on my camera is not working anymore. I could have had some pretty good video to share. The pictures are okay, but the actions of the girls were hilarious... if only I could have captured it.

We bought a slinky at Google when we were there last year. So here is a picture of our "Google Eyed Girl."

No comments: