When I found out that Brooke and her family would be staying with us for a couple of days, I ask her what she wanted to do while she was here. After she thought about it for a few minutes, she said " I really want to get some balloons and take them to the mall, when I see a child that looks like he/she needs to be cheered up, I will give that child a balloon." I think Brooke was thinking of all those times she was tired of shopping, and thought this would have cheered her up, so what better way to try and cheer up another child.
When we took Brooke to pick out the balloons, it was fun to watch her choose just the perfect balloons... trying to make the right decision on which balloons to choose is not as easy as one might think.
This little girl was starting to get a little fussy, but after Brooke offered her a balloon, she was a very happy shopper and so was her mother. :)
Brooke was to shy to have her picture taken with the children who were recipients of her balloons, but I did manage to get a picture of her with her last balloon.
No comments:
Post a Comment